Top 5 Instagram Posting Tips
Instagram is one of the best places to market your brand online, gain a loyal following, and build a community that supports you and your business. A common question we hear in regards to Instagram is “when is the best time to post?”
This week, the team from Tailwind has published its latest report into Instagram post times, broken down by industry, and based on analysis of over 1.8 million posts over the first three months of 2020.
Here is a quick recap for all industries.
For Likes: Saturday is the best day to post, either late morning or early afternoon.
For Comments: Wednesday is the best day to post.
*Click here to read the article to find out what time works best for you!
Every Instagram account has a unique audience, so it’s important to find your best time to post. If you want to beat the algorithm, you need to optimize your posting time for when the majority of your followers are online. With that being said, we wanted to share with you some ways to figure out what your best time is:
1. Find your top time zones & see when your followers are online
2. Experiment with posting times and measure your progress using insights
3. Post for the followers who are in your most active time zone
4. Post more during off-work hours instead of the normal work day
5. Save and post your most important posts for weekdays
If you are looking for help taking your digital marketing game to the next level contact Maltese Marketing today.